Art With Me Miami Blends Art With A Music Festival
Art With Me is a music festival offering a unique vibe unlike any other festival. Art With Me Miami is set to take place November 26th-27th
in Miami Florida at the Historic Virginia Key Beach Park. The festival offers an amazing eclectic mix of music, visual art
installations, and more.
Art With Me Miami is an international arts, music, and cultural festival. The festival is community driven and combines art, music, workshops, wellness, and cultural
experiences in a way that will immerse, inspire, and activate. Their goal is to create a multi-day journey to inspire change and nurture personal growth.
The festival experience is focused on six core pillars including:
• Art - 100+ artists focusing on cultivating a space where the imagination is set free through immersive and participative art experiences.
• Care - Tied to their CareWithMe Foundation https://carewithmefoundation.com/ fueling imagination in response to the world’s needs and lending a hand as together we become agents of change.
• Dance - Bringing back the rhythm within the temple that is your body.
• Eat - Offering a culinary experience that inspires community.
• Play - Centered around awakening the kid within.
• Breathe - 60+ wellness programs such as drum circles and yoga to oxygenate your spirit’s lungs.
The festival features 65+ musical acts offering a diverse range of music across two days.
Their lineup includes:
• SG Lewis
• Big Wild
• Lee Burridge Presents All Day I Dream
• Anthony Middleton
• DJ Seinfeld
• Henry Green
• Gone Gone Beyond
• Isaiah Martin
• Magdalena Bay
• Matt Caines
• Paraleven (Live)
• Parra For Cuva
• Eduardo Castillo’s Live Overview Effect Experience
You can check out the official Art With Me Miami trailers below:
To purchase a pass for Art With Me Miami, click here.
Learn more about how CrowdUltra can enhance any festival with the lowest ticketing fees in the industry here.